Because you are 20 something :)


If after today, any relatives of mine come up to me during a family gathering and asked, 
"Cella, why are you still single?", my answer would be


"At least I am not in a bad relationship, having to consider about his feelings, my feelings,
his parents' feelings, my parents' feelings. 
At least I can have the time of the world to travel to the places I want,
without having to ask for permission from other people, other than my parents."


Let's face it, I am only 23, and if God willing, I still have a loooooooooooooong way to go, 
before I make a commitment to someone.
Because I am the kind of person where once I love that person, 
I will commit to that person, and that person ONLY. 


Here's to all those girls in their 20 something out there, who got asked with this question a lot:



"WHY ARE YOU STILL SINGLE?"






CONVERSATION

0 comments darling:

Post a Comment

Back
to top