Memang kita takkan menyatu....


"Ku berlari kau terdiam,
ku menangis kau tersenyum.
Ku berduka, kau bahagia,
ku pergi, kau kembali.
Ku coba meraih mimpi,
Kau coba 'tuk hentikan mimpi,

MEMANG KITA TAKKAN MENYATU"


The last line of the chorus says it all. 
I have been waiting for two years, to find the answer.
It might not be the whole truth,
but I guess it answers all the questions that had been running in 
my head for the past two years.


It is not that i don't deserve you, 
but it is you who don't deserve to have a place in my life and in my heart,
because I cannot imagine on having to adapt to your lifestyle
if you and I don't share the same values in life. 


Just so you know, 
I wish you all the happiness in the world. 
You may not know about this, and I guess you never will.
But it's okay.
Because once I let all the feelings go, I can feel that happiness 
came back when I thought I will never feel happy anymore.



CONVERSATION

0 comments darling:

Post a Comment

Back
to top