"If he's old, then we're OLD!" - Hany

*while cruising our way back to civilization*

Hany: *changing radio stations* Why are all the songs so bad??? Finally!!! Traxx fm! I love youuuuu!!!

*We were talking about things when suddenly I heard this*


Me: Jesse McCartney is 26 years old? WHAAAAATTTTT???
Hany: WHATTT??? He's that old already? Oh my gosh!!!
Me: I know rightt? He's like, 3 years older than I am. And I am......
Hany: If he's old, then we're OLD!


Okay, maybe we were exaggerating about being old. But really. Have you ever realized that


this is Jesse McCartney then and now he looks like this:


Do you remember Holly Marie Combs, of Charmed? She was Piper, the middle sister. This story debuted in the late 90's, early 2000. Somewhere there. I remember vividly I was really into Charmed, and I was Prue. Lol. 

She's the one in the middle.



Now this is her, in Pretty Little Liars, as Aria Montgomery's mother, Ella. 


Now, I imagine myself as Aria, since we both have big eyes. Double LOL. 



When did time flies? And why did it flies so fast? But one thing's for sure, time waits for no men. So we've got to live our life like it's gonna end tomorrow. 







CONVERSATION

0 comments darling:

Post a Comment

Back
to top