Hey Soul Sister!

*tuned in to Fly.fm, and it was playing Hey Soul Sister by Train*



Have you ever met someone in your life, a stranger, that connects to you in such a way that nobody else can? I have. I found it in the form of a girl name Rachel Rinta.

Latest picture of us. 19.04.2013

We have this bond, unlike any other bonds that I have with the rest of the girls, and even the best friend, Hany. We have been friends for quite sometime now that we can actually read each other's mind, can actually finish each other's sentences, think quite alike, and can even communicate with only our eyes! (this is said by Rachel herself) When I was in a relationship, I never finished boyfriend's sentences, nor did he. This is why I am convinced that she is indeed my soulmate, my soul sister. 

This was taken at Kedai Gangster, during one of our luncheons. 

12.12.12. 

While we were chatting away in Facebook, somehow we talked about how we started to have this bond. To tell you the truth, I had almost forgotten why we became close, but I remembered who made us closer. Today, it's all coming back to me.


Yeah, it's in Iban and no, it is not a foreign language for I am a true Malaysian. Basically, because of this one person, we got closer, and two years later, here we are now, stronger than ever. I am really blessed to have her in my life. She is indeed one of the gifts that God has given to me, to replace the heartache that was caused by another person. Truly, God doesn't forget the down-trodden, the sad people out there. If you believe in Him, He'll replace whatever He has taken away from you with a better one. Trust me on this. She is the living proof of my happiness and I'm glad for having her in my life. 



Here's to Rachel, to many more years of friendship to come. 


CONVERSATION

0 comments darling:

Post a Comment

Back
to top