Say Aahh...

"The girl who likes to smile, the infamous two buck teeth"
That is who I am, that is how most people describe me.
I don't know what has gotten into me,
or why am I feeling like this.
I miss being in love.
I miss being someone's reason they wake up in the morning.
To check their phone for good morning texts,
the girl who make him smile,
the girl who make him laugh.
I miss to cuddle someone, and being in someone's arms.
I miss long conversations, 
the ones that you're willing to miss sleep for. 
I just feel so alone right now. 
There are times that I feel I might end up alone,
with nobody to love but my 9 cats.
It's like I'm unlucky in love.
Because every single serious relationship I had always ended up 
me getting dumped, because I was cheated at.


I just want to be love.
Is there somebody for me out there?

CONVERSATION

0 comments darling:

Post a Comment

Back
to top