Girl Crush

*Disclaimer: While earlier I read longs posts from fellow bloggers, mine will be short and filled with pictures.*


I'm not gay, don't get me wrong. I'm as straight as a ruler. But this is normal, because I know I'm not the only one who have girl crushes. So this post is mainly gonna be pictures of those girl crushes that I have, and why I have a crush on them in one/two sentences. So let's start, shall we?


NICOLE SCHERZINGER


The main singer of Pussycat Dolls. The reason I like her is because she's hot. Have you seen her body? 

SHAY MITCHELL


Emily Fields of Pretty Little Liars. Compared to the other Liars, she is the only one who is not skinny. Proves that girls, you don't have to be size zero to be beautiful. 

SHAKIRA


She's Latina. What more can I say?


JENNIFER LOPEZ


For a 43-year-old, she's one smokin' hot mama. I especially love when she dance. Maybe I have a thing for female who dances. Haha.


BEYONCE KNOWLES


I had a crush on her since her Destiny Child's days. Now, the wife to Jay Z and mother to Blue Ivy, and she's still as solid as she was then. Plus, she has a great voice, a great entrepreneur, an actress. What an excellent resume.

KATY PERRY


If there's anyone who can make vintage looks hot, it's her. My obsession with vintage began after I saw her music video of Thinking of You. 



I think that's about it lah, on my girl crush(es). I was about to search for another 4 but I couldn't think anymore (plus I ended up doing a Google search on Annatasha Saifol -__-. P.s. She's real purdy. Really is), so I guess that's about it.


"But you can see it my eyes, you can read on my lips, I'm trying to get a hold on this. And I really mean it this time. And you know it's such a trip, Don't get me started. I'm trying to get a hold on this






CONVERSATION

0 comments darling:

Post a Comment

Back
to top