That dark place

Lately, my post has been very emo-ish, I know. Some might puke upon reading it. But I can't help it, I'm an expressive person. People know when I'm happy, people know when I'm angry. Heck, someone even described me as hyper, "usually have a lot to say". Hany backed up that statement by saying, "hanging out with you is never boring because you always have stories to tell".


*What an irony I'm currently listening to The Lonely by Christina Perri.*


But not many people know when I'm sad. So far, only two people knows and can really see through me. One of them is now a stranger, who once have memories with me. Though, I ever shed tears in front of two of my kumangs, and they are shocked to know that I actually cried. Yes, I'm a human too. I may not cry in front of you, but that doesn't mean I'm not hurt.


Anyways, after the talk with the bestie, I learnt that I am not the only one who has ever been in a dark place, thinking that I will never be love by someone; that I might *I shall quote myself here* die forever alone.



Maybe this is just a phase that I hope, will go away soon. 

And so, while browsing through Tumblr, I read in one Tumblr  (click here) page about the many types of mood disorders, and one of the mood disorders I think is exactly what state of emotion that I think I am currently having right now.


 Recurrent brief depression
This is distinguished from major depressive disorder by differences in duration. Depressive episodes occur once a month, and last for less than 2 weeks. Episodes must span at least one year and, for females, must be independent of their menstrual cycle.

My menstrual cycle had ended two weeks ago, but yet I'm still super emo. Hence, explain my emo tweets, emo blog post, emo everything. I can't promise that I can't stop feeling emo, but I know that this will stop, soon enough. 


Just bear with me. 

CONVERSATION

0 comments darling:

Post a Comment

Back
to top