Day 87 of 366: Just Say "I DO"

As of today, 27th March 2012, I guess by now most Malaysians know that Awal Ashaari has proposed to his long time girlfriend, Scha al-Yahya on national television (kejap, does Astro counted as national TV? *having blonde moments here*). Watched the video shared by my friend on Facebook because they were hoohaa-ing about it and claimed it sweet *yes, I am the cat that was killed by curiosity. Shoot me*. It was sweet, but it was too shortttttt! However, the part where Awal cried makes me go, "Scha, he cried for you. Please accept him cz not many guys cry for the girl that they love. RARELY." *I just hope that Awal is not acting lah. Seriously* AND THE BEAR THAT HE GAVE TO HER IS SO ADORABLE! I want that too! 


But still, the best proposal video to me is the meme proposal. Reason? Because I actually cried watching to it, and Tim actually knows how to keep the crowd suspense. I can actually feel how Audrey may *I put MAY here because if a guy were to propose to me like that, of course I'll be flattered and scared and happy at the same time* have felt. 



Things like this also makes me go wonder, when will be my turn and what will my future husband do? Oh future husband, I'm giving you so many clues already, Y YOU NO APPEAR IN MY LIFE YET??


To Scha and Audrey and to all women who got proposed in such a romantic way, you girls are so lucky! Somehow it makes me envy jealous that you girls have such romantic boyfriend in your life and all I have is Patrick Star smiling at me whenever I'm sad, happy or angry. Haha.



P.s. Sorry for the lack of updates on my blog, dear readers *assuming I have one, other than my bestie Hany*. I am currently busy living a life, to which I discover I actually have besides going online every single day to the same websites or be a lazy couch potato and watch TV all day. I promise, I'll update soon. Not as soon as tomorrow, but soon as in when I really have the time to do it. )


CONVERSATION

0 comments darling:

Post a Comment

Back
to top