Truth is, I had fallen hard for you.
I didn't plan on doing it, it just happened. 
You treat me good, when the world is treating me badly,
you make me believe in myself again, when I kept blaming myself over what 
had happened.
You make me learn how to laugh, when I almost forgot how to.
You give me the whole new meaning of life to me;
you DEFINE life. 
And above all, you make me believe in love again,
when I was trying to turn my back from it.

LIFE IS AN IRONY, isn't it?

Maybe I didn't say it out loud that I LOVE YOU,
but maybe I did;
Because now, all we have is almost interactions and awkward moments of looking at each other but looked away seconds later.
But if you only knew, that upon seeing you even just catching a glimpse of you from afar.
it makes my day.
Even if it means we will have awkward moments.

There are days when I had this giddy feeling
and little did I know, minutes or hours later after feeling the giddy feeling,
I saw you.
And it made me smile.
Yes, you are the reason why I smile again when all I want to do is cry.
If only you knew, I had forgotten how to cry;
or maybe, just maybe that my tears dried up.

The funny thing is that,
knowing that you are somewhat a ladies man didn't scare me at all.
Nor make me jealous.
I did, but it was months ago, when I thought I was crushing on you.
Now, the crush feeling had turned to a complicated feeling.
I really tried to brush it away, I really did.
For your sake I did it.
But it stays, because like you said, if I were to force myself to forget about something, 
it will stay longer.
And I had a feeling that it won't go away for a while.

I'm sorry that I had fallen in love with you.
I'm sorry that I mistook all our laughs, you caring about me means that you somewhat love me too.
The next time around when our paths cross again someday (how many times in a lifetime this can happen, I don't know), I will think really hard before things go complicated again that you leave from my live again.
I told you before when we were in our happy times, that I dislike being too happy;
and you asked me why. All I managed to say was, "people tend to leave after they make me happy."
If this isn't a long time out from you, I wouldn't agree with what I had said earlier.
But this is a very long time out to me, because I'm not use to
 not having any contact with you for more than 3 weeks; so I have to agree and accept that people leave. 



However,
there is a small part of me hoping that you will prove me wrong, like you always do.
You always have a way of proving me wrong, and that's what I like about you.
If you prove me that sometimes people leave and


I swear, I will make you stay.


even if it means I will have to wait for another life to do it.




CONVERSATION

0 comments darling:

Post a Comment

Back
to top