Obviously, I'm just a summer fling to you

I doubt that you'll be reading my blog, cz I know you don't know the existence of it. Even if you do, it doesn't matter anyway. I doubt that you know this is about you. I'm not going to write much this time. Instead, I just let all the quotations do the talking.


I'm sorry I mistook all our laughs, long nights together, sweet text messages and inside jokes as you caring. I'll think twice before wasting my time again.

As much as I hate to admit it,


But who am I kidding? You don't believe in love. You even laughed at me for believing in love, even after I was hurt badly. 


Maybe, I don't know. Because I just can't explain to you the feelings that I have. But whatever it is, I know that from today onwards, I shall stop putting high hopes on people because eventually


You included. Because if you intend to stay, I know, you will make the effort to smile at me whenever you see me. You will reply those random texts I sent to you. You will not look away that fast whenever we accidentally looked at each other. 


So please, the next time you consider on texting me, just to say hi even, please consider my fragile heart. It is just recovering, don't be the one to break it or you won't deserve to be in my life, not in the future, not even in the present. 


If so happen that you see me anywhere and I am no longer the girl you thought whom I was, remember this.


Hany said to me, if I can survive an A, of course I can survive you. I know I can and I will. 

I admire Lady Mary of Downton Abbey, for she is strong as a stone. And for the time being, I will keep my guards up, just like her.


And you won't be able to play with my feelings anymore.


Good night. 

CONVERSATION

0 comments darling:

Post a Comment

Back
to top