Mabuk teh bunga dan teh hijau

nowwplaying: Jaga Dia Untukku (again) - Dato' Siti Nurhaliza


Pardon for the poor quality of the photo. If you're wondering why, please refer back to the title of this post tqvm.


Last night, I hang out with the soul sister at Premier 101. 
*thank heavens it wasn't raining, the sky was clear, except for the half moon.* 
This spot and us kumangs, go waaaaaaaaaaaaaay back in time (it sounds as if it was a very long time, but actually, it is not haha).

#ThrowbackThursday. Lol. Soul sister at far left, the girl with the cheeziest smile (yours truly) at the far right.

But last night, when we both sat at our usual table when we go there, which is coincidentally, 101 lol,
it somehow sinks to us that the table seems bigger, that it was only the two of us there, as opposed to the usual quorum of Vic, Tina, Achis, the soul sister, and I (sometimes there's Mijot or Elly).
It sounds sad (to the extent that I sometimes make myself emo thinking about it good Lord *facepalm*), that we both are living in the same city, but we HARDLY see each other.
The last time I saw my soul sister, was during Tina's wedding weekend. 
And that was in May. Yes, it was THAT long.
Give me one reason why I shouldn't feel emo about this. Harh? Harh?
Hahaha kidding. 
Maybe we didn't really have the time to see each other much, because let's face it, after university, everyone is basically living their own life now. 
Not because they have to, it's just, LIFE, as we know it.
LIFE GOES ON
Whether you like it or not.
But, we keep in touch with each other with Whatsapp every now and then.
Thank God for technology though.

And yet, we still can talk about almost anything and everything, updating on each other's life (well, mine's mundane for the time being so last night, basically was about her) as well as how the other kumangs are doing.
Imagine, we arrived Premier 101 around 8, left around almost 11.
That's two solid hours of just talking, some preaching, some rants, lots of eating (eventually couldn't finish the cha kueh, french fries and fried mushroom we ordered lol) and three rounds of ordering green tea and chrysanthemum tea.
If it wasn't for our bladder who just screams "STOP TALKING!! GO TOILET!!! NAOOOOOO!!!",
I can imagine we would be just sitting there and talk until midnight, when the workers are arranging their chairs and tables.
And.... also it's a weekday so I consider that too because Rachel is working.
I do not want her to go to work zombie-fied. 
I can be mean, but not to THAT extent haha.


Putting some of my emo-ness aside (lol), the reason how I know I can keep my friendship with Rachel (as well as Vic, and Pris, but Rachel got the spotlight here, k mangs?) is because I know that no amount of time is enough to just talk about anything and everything to her.
I mean, c'mon. 
This is the girl whom I can communicate ONLY with eyes sometimes, okay?
Who else does that, really?

I may not have a sister, but it's okay, because among the sisters from another mother that God had sent to me is her, Rachel Rinta, my soul sister. 


Another #ThrowbackThursday lol. When the only things we worry about was our final year project, and big
assignments. Kot. Haha.

CONVERSATION

0 comments darling:

Post a Comment

Back
to top