I'll Be Happy


Finally got to watch the music video of We'll Be Happy by the ever talented Aizat Amdan 
and the Bornean pride songstress, Zee Avi yesterday.
And my reaction?
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Obviously happy lah, duh. Cause this is a happy song 
(I'd choose this over Pharell's Happy any day, no kidding).
Plus seeing those two kids make me happy.
Young love, how can you not be happy about it?
Don't lie to me you never had a crush on the boy next door, 
or your seemingly bad boy classmate etc.
I know you do.


I was all smiles until the video reaches 2:56 
(or to simplify, when those two kids became their adult version, Aizat and Zee).
And then, little did I know,
I balled my eyes out.
Yes, I cried.
For reasons I do not know of.
Maybe it's my PMS,
I don't know.
But yeah, I balled my eyes out.
But even though I was balling, I was still smiling.
So yeah.
This song is the only song that can make me smile and cry at the same time.

All emotions aside, this song is a good song.
Top up with this good music video.
Kudos to Aizat and his team for being able to make me smile and cry at the same time.
I'll make this my happy pill from today onward;
whenever I feel sad, I just listen to this song and watch the video,
and I'm all smiles again.
Like now. 
:)

"Don't get me wrong
I can leave it all behind
You know I don't need it
Just as long as you are mine......"


PSA: Watch this music video. I promise you, it's the best 4:32 minutes of your life.

CONVERSATION

0 comments darling:

Post a Comment

Back
to top