Chins up honey. You know you worth it.

I never thought that I could do this
And yet I pulled through. 
You made me who I am right now, 
and I never once regret having you in my life.
Dear new flame of yours, no, 
I am not trying to destroy your relationship with him.
Believe me, that is the last thing I want to do right now.
All I am doing now is reminiscing. 
Of the good times that I used to had.
They made me happy you know?

And again, don't get me wrong either.
Now I am happy. In fact, I am HAPPIER
after I start to love myself more.
Before this, I was just a girl with low self esteem who thinks that
by having him, my world is complete.
I was wrong.
I was an independent girl before I met him, and after he left, 
I became more independent that before.
And I had always believe that guys love their women to be independent, not dependent 
and clingy towards them.  
I want to be that.
You,
don't get me wrong.
You may have made me feel happy, but you never made me feel confident of myself.
When you left, slowly I get my confidence back.
And they say about confidence in a woman means that



That's who I am right now.
If you think I am vain for being confident, let me give you something to ponder;
if you can't love yourself enough, how do you expect another person to love the vulnerable person that you are?

People said, you attract the person from your own behaviour.
And I believe that you both have something in common more compared to you and I.
Am I right? 

Anyways, when my friends told me that it is not my loss, it is his,
I have to agree.
Do you know why?
I had never felt better than this!

From an ugly duckling that I was


To the confident lady that I am (and WILL be, mark my words)

See the difference in those two pictures?

The smile that I wear in the second photo is a genuine one; in the first photo I tried to smile but 
it didn't came out. 

With my head held high, I just wanna say thank you for making me who I am today. :)


CONVERSATION

0 comments darling:

Post a Comment

Back
to top