Salahkah?



"Dari jauh ku berlari
Mengejar mimpi-mimpi
Berat rasanya ku dapatkan semua"


There is something about Hafiz that makes me love every song of his. 
I guess it is his powerful vocals, because I've heard his voice live before, and I dare say he can really sing,
LIVE.
This song is no exception.
From the moment I first heard this song, up until today (right now in fact, as I am writing this post), 
I can't stop listening to the song.
Heck, I can play this song 50 times in one day and I'll play it again 50 times more.
And the fact that this song became the soundtrack of Bukan Kerana Aku Tak Cinta makes me listen to this song over and over again. 



Whenever I watched this drama, I'll watch the opening credits and the ending credits.
Just because.
Yes, I am weird like that.

CONVERSATION

0 comments darling:

Post a Comment

Back
to top