Things I Say Every Semester


A student's confession (more like, MY confession):


I don't remember when was the last time I really go out and doesn't have to worry about anything related to Unimas. (No, outing with the girls buying study lamp doesn't count. But at least, I did hang out with them lah) I haven't visited the Spring and from what I saw of the photos posted in Instagram and Facebook, Christmas is around the corner and it look so purrrrdddyyyy. Even Uncle Joe and family had spent the WHOLE day at the Spring. And then most people I know had watched Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2012, except for me. I only managed to watch Rihanna's performance of Diamonds but due to sucky line, I can't watch it until the end. Booo!

The thighs, ARE TO DIE FOR.


As of 11/12/2012, I had done my part for Entrepreneurial Finance, the assignment of Investment and Portfolio Analysis is done (have yet to be submitted though), and presentation for Derivatives is done. Now that's left to be settled: 

  • Final year project (FYP). Currently taking a break from doing it. And I had migraine since I woke up from nap this evening. I want to rest so badly but..... :(
  • Business Law presentation. But I don't think I'll be the one presenting lah. I think.
  • Derivatives individual assignment. Due: Monday.
  • International Financial Management. Have yet to complete tutorials, as well as notes for chapters 7, 8 and 9.

When that's done, I have finals waiting for me so my Christmas week, isn't really a Christmas week. My Christmas is only on the 25th. After that, I'll dedicate it for study. I WILL and I MUST. My last paper will be on the 16th (no biggies). Oh, did I mention that my exam will be one week STRAIGHT?? Yeah, that's how tough this semester is. And I'm afraid to think if I can actually get through this semester. I really am. But I just can't wait to get this over with! Because after that, I want to roll like a panda. 



LIKE A PANDAAAAAAA!!!!!



Don't you see how cute pandas can be?? And how carefree they can be? Yup, I wanna be like them for the semester holiday, boleh sik


In the mean time, I shall get back to my FYP. Till then. ^^




CONVERSATION

0 comments darling:

Post a Comment

Back
to top