Blonde moments during last day of work

  1. Panicking about car keys. Turns out, they are inside the pocket of papa's trousers. :S
  2. Saying that Xavier did not berak (only cause he likes to mencangkung a lot). But turns out, he did. Hahaha. And A. Wani said that this was the worst shit ever. Bigger LOL.
  3. Calling Nathan as Xavier and Ashton. Oh tedah anak ya :p
  4. Looking at the floor as Saajidah's dad suddenly went in to see me and A. Nurul. Wtf old man? *wishing very hard to roll my eyes at that moment*. Very awkward moment indeed. Then he went to A. Ema and asked, "new trainees is itt?,". Again, the fuck old man?
  5. Scratch the coupon thinggy as 3.30 padahal arrived at Satok around 3.05 p.m. (yes, until now I don't know how to do the coupon thinggy :p)
  6. First time using the fast cheque machine. After the resit was taken, I was still lingering around like a moron for 10 seconds and waited till the cheque appeared again. It didn't appear. It is suppose to do that kah? :S
  7. Bought ice lemon tea at SK Catholic English and put it on the lock of the car. Forgotten that the ice lemon tea was there, closed the car door after opening the gate and out of the sudden *splash*, ice lemon tea everywhere in the car. The plastic fell down on the ground right after that. What a waste :S. Then I realized, my tumbler was empty all along! Should've put it there right after I bought it.

But as usual, I would say, "oh well. Other people might have the worst day ever compared to me. Why should I complain right?"

CONVERSATION

0 comments darling:

Post a Comment

Back
to top