Of writers block and feeling lost

I know it has been a while since I’ve login to this blog and write a thing or two in this pages
Cause honestly speaking, there are times it’s easier to express on Twitter.
Or maybe I felt that my life is not as interesting as the next person. 
Yes, a lot has happened since the last time I pour my heart out 
(Or at least I think so) in this blog.
But also honestly, I don’t know what to write here.

I don’t know where my ramblings will go in this post
But I guess, I better stop before I rambled things that are not related and doesn’t make sense. 


Honestly, I’m feeling lost; not sure where to turn
But the best place that I feel I can pour my feelings is here.
However, I’m an optimist, and a positive thinker (most of the time)
So I know, this too


SHALL PASS....



CONVERSATION

0 comments darling:

Post a Comment

Back
to top