All Of Me


"Cause all of me
Loves all of you
Love your curves and all your edges
All your perfect imperfections
Give your all to me
I'll give my all to you"


Lately, I find myself listening to this song a lot, in Mixfm especially.
To be honest, I didn't even know what's the title and who sang it.
But somehow, this song touches my heart in a beautiful way. 
The chorus part especially. 

And I find that lately, the students that I am interacting with kept asking me if I have a boyfriend or not.
When I said I don't, they were shocked and disbelief about that fact. 
I have no idea what's going on their mind to think that I have a boyfriend but,
even my BROTHER thinks that I have one because I'm constantly on my phone, TWEETING.
Sometimes I am texting, but mostly are to my kumangs and my best friend. 
But what makes he think that I have a boyfriend, only God knows. 

Actually I don't want to blog a lot about my feelings this year.
I've blogged so much about them last year that when I read back my posts,
I almost gagged at myself for writing jiwang posts.
But with the current situation, I just wanna say this:

The next time if someone ask why someone cute/beautiful/*insert other adjectives here* like me doesn't have a boyfriend/partner, I would say:


"I will consider what you said as a compliment and a prayer that my future husband is on my way."

and

SMILE.


CONVERSATION

0 comments darling:

Post a Comment

Back
to top