Day 102 of 366: My life so far











*photos are not in particular order*
**photos are courtesy of Victoria Juti and Randy Mathew**

What had happen to this blog owner, most of you might wonder. *I said MOST, okay?* Well, I can say this. Life has happen to her. Not to say before this she doesn't have a life. She does. Now with the new semester reopens and friends are all here, well, you can say that they are up to lots of adventures and it's not even half of the semester yet. Heart issues are still there, it has not gone away yet (read previous post to know what I mean). But thank God for these God-send angels, she had been able to forget about it for a while. Hany is still very much her best friend, just that both of them are busy with their own life and commitments. But when they do have the time to catch up, they do it without fail. 

Okay, why am I using a third person view talking about myself?

So what I was about to say is that, life has been treating me well. Sure there are ups and downs in life. But as time passes by, I realize that being in the right circle makes me happy. And looking for love doesn't make love come to me. Instead, it drives love away from me, or so I thought. I realize that, by loving myself more is what I need for the time being. And when the time is right, I believe that love will come to me because I had finally learn to love myself more. People say, how can you love someone when you can't love yourself enough? True also. And I could have not agree more with what John Lennon had said,

“Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans.” 

Sure, making plans are essential in order for you not to be swayed away from your original purposes in life. But believe me, no matter how bullet proof your plan is, remember that God is more powerful than you and I are.  He knows what's best for us, and sometimes, what you think is best for you may not actually be the best for you. He gave you something else so that you realize of the finer things in life. 

And the gift of friendship is the best thing that has ever happened in my life. I am blessed with seven (including Hany) sisters from different parents. They know who they are; and they had made my journey on this Earth worthwhile. Life can be hard at times, and when life kicks you hard, it gave you friends. Best friends to be exact. I really love this quote because it says that,


which is true, because it so happens that the best memories are the ones that you least expect of it to happen. 

“Friendship is born at that moment when one person says to another: "What! You too? I thought I was the only one.”  - C.S Lewis

And at another note, I'm proud to say that I was in a part of a flash mob! *refer to the picture with the Earth hour logo :D.*


So basically, this post sums up how my life has been so far. How about you? How is your life so far? :D

Love,


Marcy.
Xoxo

CONVERSATION

0 comments darling:

Post a Comment

Back
to top